We regularly monitor the exchange rates offered by the Post Office in order to ensure we can guarantee our customers that we will always beat their rates for a comparable service, or we will refund the difference.
In the unlikely event that you find a better rate from the Post Office for a comparable service, we will refund the difference on application and subject to the conditions below:
(1) The exchange rate is their standard undiscounted rate available to the general public.
(2) You are not an employee of the competitor or an immediate family relative or partner.
(3) The exchange rate should be for the same amount of currency and available for delivery to your home in the same timescales we offer.
(4) The rate must have been advertised on their website within 15 minutes of your order with us being placed.
(5) You must have a screenshot from the competitor's official website for the same amount of currency and showing all additional charges, eg delivery, card fees.
(6) You placed your order in the last 28 days.
To claim your refund, simply email us at email@example.com quoting your order number and claim value, and attach the screenshot. We will validate your claim within 2 working days, and if accepted we will process your refund within a further 3 working days. We will normally refund the amount to the payment card associated with your order, however we reserve the right to make a bank transfer if a refund is not possible.